Ultrasone is about to launch a new version of their Edition Series headphones which is designed for use with a smartphone.
Following are the specifications of the new Ultrasone Edition M headphones:
- Dynamic closed-back headphones
- S-Logic Plus and ULE technologies
- 30 mm titanium coated drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 38 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB SPL
- Removable cable with gold plated connector and built-in microphone and remote control
- Ruthenium plated ear cups
- Leather covered ear pads and steel headband
- Weight: 146 g without cable
The new Ultrasone Edition M headphones ship with a pouch and a cleaning cloth. Details of this new model are online at www.ultrasone-headphones.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.