Ultrasone Edition M headphones
Ultrasone is about to launch a new version of their Edition Series headphones which is designed for use with a smartphone.
Following are the specifications of the new Ultrasone Edition M headphones:
- Dynamic closed-back headphones
- S-Logic Plus and ULE technologies
- 30 mm titanium coated drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 38 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB SPL
- Removable cable with gold plated connector and built-in microphone and remote control
- Ruthenium plated ear cups
- Leather covered ear pads and steel headband
- Weight: 146 g without cable
The new Ultrasone Edition M headphones ship with a pouch and a cleaning cloth. Details of this new model are online at www.ultrasone-headphones.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PreSonus HP2 compact headphone amp Along with the DP88, PreSonus brought the small HP2 headphone amp to Summer NAMM 2015, which is designed for in-ear monitoring.
- [NAMM] Ultrasone launches GO headphones Ultrasone employs its S-Logic Natural Surround Sound technology in the new affordable GO headphones for mobile.
- [Musikmesse] Touellskouarn Eurorack modules French manufacturer Touellskouarn is attending Musikmesse where he is showing thee new Eurorack modules with unpronounceable names.