Ultrasone Edition M headphones
Ultrasone is about to launch a new version of their Edition Series headphones which is designed for use with a smartphone.
Following are the specifications of the new Ultrasone Edition M headphones:
- Dynamic closed-back headphones
- S-Logic Plus and ULE technologies
- 30 mm titanium coated drivers with neodymium magnets
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 38 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB SPL
- Removable cable with gold plated connector and built-in microphone and remote control
- Ruthenium plated ear cups
- Leather covered ear pads and steel headband
- Weight: 146 g without cable
The new Ultrasone Edition M headphones ship with a pouch and a cleaning cloth. Details of this new model are online at www.ultrasone-headphones.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The top studio headphones for about $100 You can get some pretty good headphones for about $150 and while 50 bucks may not seem like much of a difference, it's a bit too much for many home studio owners. But don't worry if you are one of them, there are plenty of interesting cans for a tad less money. With this in mind, we asked our members of our French site to name their favorite pair of studio headphones for about $100, and we thought you might be interested in the results:
- The best studio headphones for less than $50 Sometimes, $50 for a pair of studio cans might be over your budget, be it because you don't have the money in the bank or you need to buy four at the same time or any other reason you can think of. But even then, at this price point, there are so many different models that you might have a hard time choosing one. With this in mind, we asked our members of the French version of Audiofanzine to pick their favorite pair of studio headphones under $50. And here are the results...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.