Gibson recreates the 1952 ES-295 guitar
Gibson Memphis announces the availability of a new 1952 edition for the ES-295 hollow-body guitar which reproduces the original model.
- 3-ply laminated maple / poplar / maple full hollow body
- 2 F holes on the arch-top
- Single cutaway florentine design
- Spruce bracing
- Set-in maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, split parallelogram inlays
- Nut width: 1.704"
- Kluson Single Ring tuners with Keystone Butterscotch button, 15:01 ratio
- Trapeze bridge, wraparound string system
- 2 Dog-Ear P-90 Alnico II pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Opaque pickguard with golden original flowers
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose VOS Bullion Gold finish
- Gibson Memphis hardshell and Certificate of Authenticity included
US MSRP is $7527. More details at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 4 new Satin finishes for the Fender Standard Fender announces the availability of four new satin finishes for its Standard Stratocaster and Telecaster Series.
- Airline Jupiter Pro Dallas Green guitar Airline has updated its Jupiter Series and announces the release of the Jupiter Pro Dallas Green Signature guitar, a hollow-body with plain top.
- Cleartone Strings launches Heavy metal strings Guitar and bass string specialist Clearton Strings announces the availability of a new series intended for heavy metal players.