Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb

«  Micro powerful roots very good definition »

Published on 02/02/13 at 13:34
Value For Money : Correct
1 month of use situation, repeated and concerts

other models tested ... a good part of the SD, I also kept SH1, SH5 SH6 and SSL for humbuckers and 6 for the simple

EMG I have not kept the 60 and 81 I found no personality! on the other hand I have a kit with Steve Lukather booster / equalizer Gilmour all on a stratocaster ...

Kami microphones! Black Rose and micro excellent French Arashi!

SR mics not bad at all!

and microphones BKP Rebel yell kit is excellent and I recently fell for a Cold Sweat neck and I hesitated between Alnico V Nailbomb and version 2 ceramic and are very good with a bit more treble for version céramic! SR for my Deluxe with Floyd Rose vibrato I kept Alnico V to compensate for the Floyd Rose!
Value for money correct! yes I remake this choice because it is the sound that I looked for this guitar!
I see that the critical BKP pickups but merely transcribe the violin the violin so good guitar with good pickups it works ... lutherie average with good mics it does not always work!