Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb
Bare Knuckle Pickups Nailbomb
dimmebag cobain dimmebag cobain

«  faithful to its name »

Published on 02/18/13 at 04:06
How long have you been using?
I use it since 2011 on a guitar luthier

I had the Seymour Duncan SH-11 before. I wanted to go through in customizing my guitar and a friend told me about this mic: the nailbomb.
I kept the power of the sh-11 but with more precision saturated in a nice clean splité.

most: quality nickel finish
sound
and a set of strings in the pick box
micro splitable

least: a power play drawing cache abyss but good all the time use

price / quality ratio
bin for the price the quality was
Therefore initial investment for a micro but because hands ....

I do it again without problem