Fender Roc Pro 1000
Fender Roc Pro 1000

Roc Pro 1000, Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp from Fender in the Roc Pro series.

Linn Sondek 09/08/2013

Fender Roc Pro 1000 : Linn Sondek's user review

«  Very good »

• Partager
Value For Money : Correct
I have owned this combo 1996-98. It was a light / transistor hybrid model. Fitted to a 12AX7 pre-amp. And an excellent reverb EQ 3 bands effective, two plus one more drive channels.
The production was made in USA.

Setup could not be more classic, simple but effective settings possible to obtain quality sound.
As far as memory allows, I remember a beautiful clear sound and a drive quite usable although I've always used the more distortion pedals the second channel combo.

At the time I was playing with the Fender Stratocaster and I got excellent results. The clean channel really gave a clear sound, typical of the picture can get sound Fender. The drive channel was very comfortable for hard rock and blues. But as I wrote earlier, I was using rather distos or OD with the clean channel.

Before playing on the Roc Pro, I had a Champion 110 and the difference was more than notable. The Roc Pro 1000 makes it possible to really get the Fender sound for a very reasonable price. Today, it is found used around € 150 which makes it a perfect amp for beginners and only. If I could find one in my area, I would not hesitate to buy at this price!
Really it was a great combo and a great success in the Fender range.