Yamaha PSR-S700
Yamaha PSR-S700

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the PSR series.

Fred60 Fred60

«  Very good machine »

Publié le 08/14/10 à 16:07
Keyboard purchased product demo with 45% discount ... Therefore already a very good deal.

Then, I'm loyal to Yamaha for 20 years and the latest was a PSR630. The transition to PSR S700 was awesome! We feel that there were a few years and several models in between ...

In short, I think it's a very powerful arranger: Sounds interesting and fairly faithful, drum rich and mostly open (I bought a CD with 17,000 different styles ...), can set a lot of things (effects , equalizer, etc. ...)

Grip fairly easy because the screen is just right and it is in my opinion very comfortable. I really enjoy using it, and I still have much to discover (internet link with the "Music Finder +", creating styles, etc ...)

A default (as often with Yamaha for that matter): the quality of the keyboard itself. Too soft, little sensation.

I tried the Korg at random (PA50 and PA500) before buying it, but I preferred the Yamaha, and I've always been happy with my purchases home.
I think the price gap with the S900 (S910 and now) is not really justified, while that with the S550 is!