AKG Perception 100
AKG Perception 100

Large diaphragm condenser microphone from AKG belonging to the Perception series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
It is basically just the mic, no pad switches or anything. It looks nice though.

It has a pretty sturdy case. Doesen't feel too cheap. I have dropped it a few times, but nothing more than scrathes and a dent in the windscreen have happened. Still works as well as the day I bought it. And you don't have to worry about breaking it because its only 120 bucks. I'm still carefull with it, of course.

Price paid: $120 USD

Sounds great. Really makes my mixes come alive. This is the first condensor I have actually used in my studio, and it really makes everything I record with it sound brighter and clearer. For the price, it is great.

If it were stolen, I would probably buy another one. It has done so much good for my drums and vocals, I would hate to see it gone! I love it, and I love the price.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: moogman ( 7-, 2005)