JZ Microphones introduces the newest Vintage series microphone, the V11, available for pre-order on the JZ Microphones home page.
Unlike other mics in the series, the V11 is not a version or replica of classic microphones such as the U47, U67 or C12 and the number 11 stands for a 2011.
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragm’s active diameter: 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: >500 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 22 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468–3 weighted: 76.5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 87.5 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 6,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 128 dB
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V)
- Current consumption: <2 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: positive toward pressure on a diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
Pricing & Availability:
The new Vintage 11 will be priced at $699.
The microphone is already available on the JZ Microphones home page for pre-order.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.