SM Pro Audio MC01
Spawn-X Spawn-X
Publié le 07/17/06 à 17:16
See data sheet and other notices of this page.

I use it for the past 5 or 6 years. The micro I finally surprise on the upside as I was leaving with a priori when purchased. I needed a complment this era, but I did not have deep pockets. Finally, APRS all this time, it is always Fidler to the post and I confess to love a lot. I used it for a lot of different applications. Stereo couple of pianos and acoustic guitars queues in front of HP electric guitars on the votes of all types and all styles of music (song, rock, rap, etc. ...), taken in also percussion (nice surprise on tablas and djembe), or the output of the pavilions trumpet, sax, trombones and clarinets. In short, everything will plutt not too bad. Apart may be in the grve. On an electric bass in front of membrane, it never convinced me, but it seems reasonable given its range of frequencies. In short, its advantage is that it remains neutral in almost all cases. He did not recess tural personalis but ultimately it is required a micro is not simply to return faithfully what he means? Well, ok, we're not in high but when Fidler m ^ m, for that price, I find it really well trs.
BMOL only for myself: fixing it a bit too limited for any m ^ m. Some spoke of elastic, and we agree. I cared, but it did not take six months and were simply desintgrs, rubber compltement cooked falling into small pieces. But the elastic is not only a little cheap. Fixing it would have earned m ^ m be a little better Conua. I had a lot of customers when j'tais seller'll have ramen because that thread had carrment pt when mounted on a microphone stand. It is made of cast-d'alu and fit like glass. So, be careful when installing trs disassembly. But hey, considering the price, they must make the SAVINGS somewhere. And After all, many micro static carrment supplied without fixing suspended or anything.
For me it is a 9 ...