Native Instruments Maschine MKI
Native Instruments Maschine MKI

Loop Sequencer from Native Instruments belonging to the Maschine series.

yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« Machine is ok.. »

Publié le 08/04/11 à 23:34
Well the Native Instruments Machine is what I used for about 3 months. I had no compatibility issues with it at all. It took a little while to understand it, so I had use the manual a lot. All of the functions are pretty easy and works seamlessly with my software. I was running it on windows vista, and then switched it over to windows 7. Worked fine, and didn’t use much cpu.

The software was very stable, I was using this for sampling for hip hop. It came loaded with sounds and kits, but I really wants into any of them. I used all of my own sounds drums and samples. This Machine was very stable but it didn’t feel as good as the MPC does. That’s what left me in a blank spot. After messing with it for a little bit I was in love with it, but as time went on it made me miss my MPC.

I am glad I purchased this item and had the chance to work with it, it just wasn’t for me though, coming from the MPC this didn’t feel real to me. Felt more like a toy, but I can say that it’s a very professional piece of equipment. I have just always been an MPC user and its hard to switch over to different pads when you have been using the same ones for 6 plus years. This was the only model of the Machine that I have tried, I think they did an upgrade or too since then. So it could be better now, maybe I will give it another shot down the road. It connected well with the pc, but if you are using a computer than doesn’t have a lot of RAM then you wont be able to use this. You will experience Latency and other issues. Over all this product was good, just wasn’t for me.