Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 5.0
Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 5.0

Loop Sequencer from Sonic Foundry belonging to the Acid Pro series.

buscape buscape
Published on 03/19/05 at 10:33
The installation is no problem except that settle into the software at the same time that "sql server" software microsoft nescssaire supposed to be the proper functioning of acid! It's shocking because I want to pourri of this software on my ... it's long since BCAN acid tt scan the HD to compile its list of compatible loops and rank! It sounds cool but it's hell if you had taken by folder because you will end up Avega 600 call bass00 file or bass drum or bass my ass and you recognize them any more ....

XP2000, 1024 RAM, Terratec Phase 22 it works without problems for 30 audio tracks in one shot and it's very stable. ca withstands the effects ... it rolls

I use acid for 3 years and I bought the 5 (I admit it's wrong but there were too many pbl with other versions) this version is really at the other sequencers genral now. MIDI is very stable and more practical and full of little things t think (possibility to put a track marker to burn direct to disk, folders to group the track ..) a hand managing your loops sit above and fucks a monster mess (turn off the options) it really is a very soft and full time for treatment Ingal strech! (I live too I find the edge lic and I do not live! but it's personal) in any case that we let go nicks expert with the scope of "yeah it's a toy but it's not serious ..." There we were hit with fruity April has been a sof able to wipe sacrosanct and exorbitant Reason!