Custom77 London's Burning CS4
berdeforcal berdeforcal

«  satisfied »

Publié le 10/12/10 à 01:25
see site Custom 77

pleasant handle, ergonomic design is perfect for me, I like heavy guitars plus I added the Bigsby. CASC is the treble as all the guitars type LP.

The violin is very good, I did rgl by my luthier who does nevertheless have the tape pickups are not great, especially the bridge pickup that I changed to a Seymour Duncan SH4 and is a true massacre. If you change the pickups and you are scratching your rgler a luthier to have the equivalent with ebony fingerboard, you will find not much less than 1500, the equivalent CS4 Upgrade with Seymour Duncan or EMG pickups and BNES keys must all see in esp, I do not know if there are keys with BNES ltd.

I use it since I bought it I tried a lot of guitars since then, that there esp gibson lp custom elipse and I found above.
I think the team should offer the Custom 77 and for the lust for life of custom pickups with emg 81/60 or 81/85 and the kit seymour duncan sh59/sh4, even 200 more this would be a monster this guitar live. At Custom 77 micro ago that p77 ensures that, but considering the price is meaningless. Then the guys who criticize Custom 77 is a bit like bagnolles is always critical to brand Franaise current default, but when a achte Merko or a BMW and it has plenty of problem, it closes its mouth to not move for a lame (and I know many who have problem with this type of case). For guitars are the same snobbery, the guy who bought a guitar over 1500 and that has problem, he loop. So even if everything is not perfect at Custom 77 is not the best advantages multimdia. Overall bravo Custom 77