Gibson introduces the tenth guitar in the Collector's Choice series, which is a reissue of the Tom Scholz 1968 Les Paul.
Gibson recreated Tom Scholz’ 1968 modified Les Paul Goltop with Boston’s guitar player himself. Only 300 guitars will be available worldwide.
- Mahogany body
- Maple top with cream binding
- Set-in mahogany with maple spline neck, custom Scholz shape
- 1-piece rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Schaller M6 tuners, 12:01 ratio
- ABR-1 bridge and aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece
- No pickguard
- P-90 Alnico III neck and DiMarzio Super Distortion (ceramic magnets) bridge pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls (golden knobs), 3-way pickup switch
- Nitrocellulose Antique Natural finish
- Custom Shop hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
The price of the Collector’s Choice #10 Tom Scholz 1968 Les Paul is announced by Gibson at the price of $9409. Discover the guitar at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.