The Gibson Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul released
Gibson USA announces the availability of the newest Slash Signature guitar, which sports a brand new Rosso Corsa finish.
The Gibson Slash Signature Rosso Corsa Les Paul is based on the Les Paul Standard guitar with some features requested by Slash as well as a brand new Rosso Corsa, or Racing Red, deep red transparent finish with a hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer.
- Mahogany body
- AAA-grade maple top
- Set-in mahogany neck with 60's SlimTaper shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and trapezoid inlays
- Vintage-style tuners with 14:1 ratio
- 2 Seymour Duncan Slash Signature Zebra humbucker pickups with Alnico II magnets, based on the late 50's Gibson PAF
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- No pickguard
- Nitrocellulose Rosso Corsa finish
- Hardshell included
European public price is approximately 2600€. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fargen introduces the Blackbird VS2 combo Fargen Amps adds to its guitar combo line the Blackbird VS2, a Blackface-type all-tube amp inspired by 60's models.
- The SansAmp Blonde Deluxe is available Tech21 launched the sale of its SansAmp Blonde Deluxe pedal, a limited edition available only on the manufacturer website.
- The Suhr Koji Comp is now available Suhr finally launches its Koji Comp compressor pedal, a model that had been introduced last february.