< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000 Black

SpookieD SpookieD

«  Excellent! »

Published on 09/08/14 at 06:58
Korean manufacturing.
TonePros locking bridge + tailpiece.
Channel: U thin
EMG81 EMG60 Channel Bridge
24 frets with jumbo frets.
2 volumes, 1 tona, 1 three-position selector.

Simple and well effective.
It's all here!

First surprise: the weight, I was expecting a big les paul, ec-1000 is rather light and very well balanced.
Second surprise: the quality of finish, everything is perfect! Perfection!
The abalone inlays are beautiful, the key is nice.
Jumbo frets may be surprising at first, but you get used to very quickly.
The blocantes auto mechanics are really good practices and take the tuning (I play in drop C #)
The cuts are really well placed.

The pickups are very accurate, I can not find that cold. with a good set of equa on the amp and changing microphone, you can have clean sounds pretty cool even (though my conf is not worn "clean," Peavey 6505 + with bbe sonic stomp loop and on the chain just a tuner and a maxon OD808 for boost)
For the sound distortion is downright fiesta ...
The set neck allows a very nice sustain, the guitar has serious respondent, whether on large or heavy rhythmic palm mute as melodramas.
My amp plays as I think more with Bonus boost (I use a maxon OD808 reissue) is the downright blow to melt grandma :)
I like the general tone for my plsu pleased because I bought it blind ^^
and in the end I fell madly in love.
I play pop-punk with a big touch of hardcore (or even a little Alternative or post rock) and in the end it is very much the sound that I wanted to have. It is ultimately very versatile!

I use it only for a week, but I did a repeat of three hours in a row above.
I had several guitar mainly a strat Tom Delonge, which I tired a bit over time (SH8 Seymour, a little too fat or sloppy sometimes, even though I still love to play with).
Ben for me the value for money is excellent, I got 400 euros with strap locks, a nice strap and cover.
Some minor flaws due to the fact that it is secondhand but nothing that disrupts the sound.

Yes, I do it again this choice without hesitation. I wanted for 5 or 6 years so I happy with my choice and given the secondhand on which I fell I will not hesitate!