< Tous les avis LTD EC-1000 Black
LTD EC-1000 Black

LP-Shaped Guitar from LTD belonging to the Deluxe EC series

silverblade silverblade
Published on 06/22/07 at 04:02
I put everything in the same section

So for access to acute and stability I would say it is really perfect for playing but sitting upright the "hollow" of the guitar that is placed on the knees is too forward and so the guitar is too in rear so it easily has cramps if we play long in acute ... and like all the weight is discharged to the rear so it is less stable.
If I compare stratocaster shaped guitar that I have, the Strat is much more stable and easy access to acute sitting but against the EC1000 is much more stable standing because of its weight is the "hollow" (sorry I do not know how a name is) much more narrow than the TARS '.

The other point I make is that the handle is round and looks more like that of a quitar classic: it is very thick but broad ...

If not for the rest, the two opinions prcdants really very good restaurants account the characteristics of this guitar is an exceptional instrument.

USE