Wild Customs launches the Baroness CT guitar
Wild Customs announces the availability of the reworked version of its Baroness electric guitar, the Baroness CT, entirely manufactured in France.
The Baroness CT mixes Gibson Les Paul and PRS designs, with a Wild touch. The double cutaway depth is extended for easier access to the upper frets and and Wild Customs chose a 25" scale length and a 20mm maple plain top.
- Mahogany body
- Maple plain top
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearl trapezoid inlays
- 25" scale length
- Grover vintage tuners
- 2 Wild Pickups Gold Edition pickup (hot PAF 57 versions)
- TonePros USA Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- High Gloss 2-Tone Sunburst on top, Dark Brown on back
The Wild Customs Baroness CT retails for 2349€. Several options are available, including other pickups, special strings or locking tuners. Visit www.wildcustomguitars.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fredric Effects launches its Grumbly Wolf Fredric Effects announces the release of Grumbly Wolf, a new multi-effect guitar pedal which combines distortion, fuzz, octave and modulation.
- Quilter Labs launches the Aviator guitar amps Quilter Labs announced the availability of their new Aviator guitar amp series, which features three combos.
- ASG launches a limited Whitechapel guitar Artist Series Guitars and Whitechapel announce the availability of a limited edition of 50 Signature guitars only.