Real Sound Lab Coneq Workshop 3.2
Real Sound Lab announces CONEQ Workshop 3.2 measurement software along with various other updates to the CONEQ software products.
One change of the new CONEQ software release is the equal feature set for both Mac and Windows CONEQ software versions. Another upgrade is addition of the CONEQ COMPATIBLE Filter Export feature that allows exporting the CONEQ equalization filters to 3rd party products like BSS Audio SoundWeb London devices.
The main new features of CONEQ Workshop 3.2.0 are:
- Mac support improved
APEQ-8pro DIO support
Mac version now has all the same features as the Windows version
- CONEQ COMPATIBLE Filter Export
- Multi-language support (English and Chinese in this version)
- Measurement with APEQ-8pro DIO does not switch on the bypass anymore
- Calibration curves for the CONEQ Measurement Microphone are included
The new features of the CONEQ P2/P8/P2pro/P8pro plug-ins 1.2.0 are:
- Unlimited number of instances within a project (limitation only on the number of simultaneously filtered channels)
- Renaming of the channel names
- Support for non-standard VST hosts
The new features of the APEQ Communication Tool (C2) 2.1.0 are:
- Mac version introduced
- Asynchronous operations (GUI not freezing anymore)
- Ethernet connectivity with APEQ-8pro DIO
For more information and downloads of the new CONEQ software release visit www.realsoundlab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Studiomaster Acoustic Image6 / Image6A Studiomaster and Carlsbro are launching new product lines at this years NAMM exhibition in Anaheim.
- Studiomaster XPX Series At the recently held Music China event, Studiomaster showed for the first time, ahead of an official launch at NAMM next year, the Studiomaster XPX Series portable moulded PA cabinet.
- RCF Art 4 Series MKII RCF will be introducing the new Art 4 MK II with 4 models shipping in November 2011 followed by 2 more models in February 2012.