Real Sound Lab Coneq Workshop 3.2
Real Sound Lab announces CONEQ Workshop 3.2 measurement software along with various other updates to the CONEQ software products.
One change of the new CONEQ software release is the equal feature set for both Mac and Windows CONEQ software versions. Another upgrade is addition of the CONEQ COMPATIBLE Filter Export feature that allows exporting the CONEQ equalization filters to 3rd party products like BSS Audio SoundWeb London devices.
The main new features of CONEQ Workshop 3.2.0 are:
- Mac support improved
APEQ-8pro DIO support
Mac version now has all the same features as the Windows version
- CONEQ COMPATIBLE Filter Export
- Multi-language support (English and Chinese in this version)
- Measurement with APEQ-8pro DIO does not switch on the bypass anymore
- Calibration curves for the CONEQ Measurement Microphone are included
The new features of the CONEQ P2/P8/P2pro/P8pro plug-ins 1.2.0 are:
- Unlimited number of instances within a project (limitation only on the number of simultaneously filtered channels)
- Renaming of the channel names
- Support for non-standard VST hosts
The new features of the APEQ Communication Tool (C2) 2.1.0 are:
- Mac version introduced
- Asynchronous operations (GUI not freezing anymore)
- Ethernet connectivity with APEQ-8pro DIO
For more information and downloads of the new CONEQ software release visit www.realsoundlab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.