Prodipe DM8
Tomt0m Tomt0m
Publié le 10/25/10 à 04:10
Audience: Beginners
5 dynamic, 3 electrets

I bought this kit about 6 months ago dmos to record with my band.
the case is robust, the microphones also. A micro lectret no longer works well, it puts crpitements (I put it too close to the hi-hat). for 300 you have 8 microphones, it was clear that will not sound like neumann, but working a little to the mix, there are ways to get something.

bass drum microphone is clearly wrong, a very steep slope above 100Hz, 150Hz trsdrangeante a bump. I ran to the microphone beginners to the place o hits the bat, I had that kick, not a qt low, now I bow down to 30, I r cupra a little more, I will not deny that you have good intrt Plug'ins a waves renaissance bass or equivalent may s'avrer essential.

my snare does not sound very well, so I have a little trouble to make it sound mix, but I have the same problem with my sm57. there is very little diffrence between the snare drum microphone kit and an sm57, a person generally the same (at least for the snare)

other microphones Plutt sound good, the toms have a round, well overheads transcribes the cymbals but lacks a bit of potato.

for 300 you have 8 microphones that do their work, neither more nor less, do not bother to compare high-end mics, it would be ridiculous. is very good for beginners in the audio recording.
if you want to listen to what gives, you can go to the top: WWW.myspace.com / xcluedead I recorded the drums with this kit.