Line 6 Toneport KB37
Line 6 Toneport KB37

MIDI + Audio Keyboard Controller from Line 6 belonging to the TonePort series.

Guitar Stuffz Guitar Stuffz

« Great for starting out »

Published on 03/11/20 at 12:23
Value For Money : Correct
Audience: Anyone
I was in need of an audio interface back in 2018 and stumbled across a used Toneport KB37 for $80 couldn't afford it right then but I did reserve it for later purchase. Got it home and since I hadn't used an interface took me awhile to get it working but it worked fine mostly in the end. It features great feeling keys that are pressure sensitive, 4 knobs and buttons to control stuff inside your DAW. It also comes with many 2 XLR inputs and 1 guitar input. Overall the actuall product is great for starting but I do have a few issues with the knobs for volume control which I think was caused by the previous owner it takes me afew minutes to get the volume to even work has to be in the right place to even output anything from the XLR input. Same problem with headphones output would be 100% satisfied with it if that wasn't an issue but overall I would highly reccomend it to people starting out just make sure to ask the shop or whoever to see if you can test it with the headphones and XLR volume knobs.

Audio examples