Agrandir
Evolution UC-33e
Blenda Blenda

«  Simple, lightweight and practical. »

Publié le 11/27/13 à 10:19
How long have you use it? I used two years and I recently sold to a variety of different hardware.

What is the particular feature you like best and least? I thoroughly enjoyed the number of knob (24) and access to different banks assignment easily. I did not like the fact that dutout has a small latency in the south, and the lack of space between the knobs, sometimes a turn made me make a false manipulation with its neighbor. Level faders is the big downside ... very robust and led to low quality. However, for its price range and his bill, he agreed to start me tremendously. The setting is also surprisingly simple (at least for Ableton Live).

Have you tried many other models before buying it? No, it was my first controler noon.

How would you rate the quality / price? Very fine given that currently find it for 80 euros is easy. Its light weight and small size make major assets (especially compared to a Beringher BCF 2000 or such controlling similar).

With experience, you do again this choice? If I had to do a live use with a yes or knobs control a synthesizer via mao, if not especially, I now rather need pads and under potads.