or
Create an account

or

Thread Evo MK-425C Problem

• 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Evo MK-425C Problem
Hi, I have a Evolution MK-425C installed on my Windows XP. Problem is it is listed (and should work) in my system, but cant be found in any program (and it used to work). So i started investigating, i found a fixtool on the site of evolution, because when u install too much midi on xp things seize to work. The tool isnt very effective and still dont get my midicontrol back to work.
Think the problem began when i installed te kx project drivers, wich installed two new midicontrollerchannels. But have uninstalled it for now, so shouldnt be a problem anymore. But i really need the kx project, so thats another problem :D

any tips?
thnx! 8)
I have the same midicontroler. You don't need to install it if you have connected on usb!! You just run your sequencer and select your midi input to usb midi conteroler. I use it with cubase and it works without problems.

Maybe you'll have to instal sofware that was included on cd but you don't need any midi driver.
YEAH I JUST GOT THE MK-425C YESTERDAY...THE SOFTWARE IT CAME WITH DOESNT WORK FOR ME I GET NO SOUND OUT OF IT..IT WORKS GREAT WITH REASON THO..