< Tous les avis Electrix Warp Factory
Electrix Warp Factory
Electrix Warp Factory
dubfx dubfx
Published on 05/05/07 at 04:48
Then I shall decide to ask a review on this troisme vocoder.
It's been 3 months now that I think I owns and well under control. This is a vocoder numrique everything from classic, see other reviews for more dtails techniques.

I noticed that the hill of this small rack freindly continues to collapse, and why? Well simply that someone would leave a notice DPOS prsager vocoder that is void ... APRs have been busy exploring I can tell you, this is not the case, it is limited but it has its charm is him!

I see a lot of people caused by the warp of the factory, it's true but I think it is through this that vocoder rclame hours of expression to find its appropriate .. .
Often, we say that we must send a synth sound of saw-tooth as a source in a vocoder, that's what I did to beginners, it's true that a ring right away with a vintage analog vocoder as the Roland VP-330 and I t had enough of the on the spot has not sound terrible, too flat and without finesse.

The reason for the warp factory possde do not have a lot of grain in low and high registers. In addition, it must be rgler levels forming source and if the sound is really ugly.
I rank in the closet a while and then I DCID to try again. As a source this time I sent her a string of attacks with trs typ cr low from a 12-bit sampler roland s-50, sound more normment me, tr s subtle, almost approaching a vintage vocoder on some points. Since I apprcie much. I would say that vocoder is above a Korg microKORG and other vocoders contained in the analog synths modlisation, it is certainly limited because they can not do much with it sounds DIFFERENT, and once we have the right sound, it keeps (the DIFFERENT rglages are of little use), it has a well him. So if your goal and adding some parts of vocoder voices on some of your songs, may be good, especially for its price minuscule compared the services it provides. Worthy of the 200th, I would sell mine, now I care!