3-band active EQ (a real plus)
2 humbuckers passive
- The handle is it nice?
The handle is very comfortable to play
- Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
Who can do more can do less easily accessible by as few positions.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
The bass is well balanced, no worries, but remains heavy to very heavy
- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
Yes, its not typed with too little character. This has the effect of making it versatile, but not really engaging
- Are they suitable for your style of music?
Metal at the time. Did not perform miracles but sit well rhythmic
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
The "Starter Pack" HARTKE: HA3500 + VX410 + VX115
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
Knob the "medium" is a real plus because the preamp not being of exceptional quality, allowing it to dig the sound without making it become bloated by adding too much bass. Therefore, the rock sound is nice. Slap sound much less
I used it between 2000 and 2003 and is testing a friend's little there that made me want to recount my past, my joys and frustrations with this bass.
Globally and objectively, it's not a bad instrument, though its weight makes it difficult to wear for long periods and the sound have hardly any character.
I bought 3200frs at the time after a magazine article on bass (I think), who had noted and indeed: for this price, the violin is very correct, the mechanical hold well and the tuning easel easily adjustable.
Value for money more than respectable, especially hand