Ernie Ball introduces the Pick Buddy
"Never lose your pick again": this is the promise made by Ernie Ball with their new Pick Buddy pick holder.
The Pick Buddy is an adhesive-free compact thermoplastic holder that keeps your pick close at hand, which should be useful to those who combine various finger-style & plectrum techniques on bass or guitar. Using Ernie Ball's innovative self-adhesive suction technology, users simply need to press the Pick Buddy onto their pickguard (or nearly any surface of their instrument) for instant access to their pick.
- Adhesive free lightweight thermoplastic leaving no residue
- Instant access to your pick
- Perfect for various finger / plectrum performance techniques
- Adheres to instrument in seconds
- Never lose your pick again
No MSRP was announced. More details at www.ernieball.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [BKFR] 15% off four models at Keeley As an early Black Frideay deal, Robert Keeley is currently offering a 15% discount on four stompbox models.
- Chase Bliss Audio announce Spectre flanger The name's Bliss, Chase Bliss... And for Black Friday, they're to release their own version of Spectre - not a blockbuster, a guitar flanger.
- Dawner Prince Electronics releases Boonar Dawner Prince Electronics presents Boonar, a multi-head drum echo based on the Binson Echorec.