Ernie Ball introduces the Pick Buddy
"Never lose your pick again": this is the promise made by Ernie Ball with their new Pick Buddy pick holder.
The Pick Buddy is an adhesive-free compact thermoplastic holder that keeps your pick close at hand, which should be useful to those who combine various finger-style & plectrum techniques on bass or guitar. Using Ernie Ball's innovative self-adhesive suction technology, users simply need to press the Pick Buddy onto their pickguard (or nearly any surface of their instrument) for instant access to their pick.
- Adhesive free lightweight thermoplastic leaving no residue
- Instant access to your pick
- Perfect for various finger / plectrum performance techniques
- Adheres to instrument in seconds
- Never lose your pick again
No MSRP was announced. More details at www.ernieball.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!