Ernie Ball introduces the Pick Buddy
"Never lose your pick again": this is the promise made by Ernie Ball with their new Pick Buddy pick holder.
The Pick Buddy is an adhesive-free compact thermoplastic holder that keeps your pick close at hand, which should be useful to those who combine various finger-style & plectrum techniques on bass or guitar. Using Ernie Ball's innovative self-adhesive suction technology, users simply need to press the Pick Buddy onto their pickguard (or nearly any surface of their instrument) for instant access to their pick.
- Adhesive free lightweight thermoplastic leaving no residue
- Instant access to your pick
- Perfect for various finger / plectrum performance techniques
- Adheres to instrument in seconds
- Never lose your pick again
No MSRP was announced. More details at www.ernieball.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.