Connectland has released its new CM-204 in-ear headset.
- Stereo in-ear headset with NdFeB magnets and Mylar
- Speaker: 10 mm. Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 dB. Rated power: 10 mW
For more info: uk.connectland.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] SPL unveils Pro-Fi line SPL is to introduce its new Professional Fidelity line, which claims to bring studio-quality sound to your living room.
- Marshall launches the Acton multimedia speaker Marshall introduces Acton, its smallest Bluetooth speaker in its multimedia range, available in two finishes.
- Sony unveils a high resolution walkman Sony will introduce at the IFA Conference in Berlin a new portable audio player that supports uncompressed audio formats.