Connectland has released its new CM-204 in-ear headset.
- Stereo in-ear headset with NdFeB magnets and Mylar
- Speaker: 10 mm. Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 dB. Rated power: 10 mW
For more info: uk.connectland.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Denon DN-C640 Denon Professional exhibits the DN-C640 Slot-in Network CD Player. Housed in a compact 1 rackspace enclosure, the DN-C640 offers broadcasters vast playback format options utilizing largely untapped system resources found in many of today's standard audio, network and computing devices.
- Iriver E100 new mp3 player The Iriver E100 supports the codec for FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) files, as well as a variety of codec for music files in the form of MP3, WMA, ASF, and OGG.
- Denon DN-C620 Denon® Professional unveils its new DN-C620 CD Player. Housed in a compact 1-rackspace enclosure, the DN-C620 offers contractors and system integrators a versatile CD player at an aggressive price.