JVC RV-NB1
Pucelle_Dabidjan Pucelle_Dabidjan

«  Radio my grandmother »

Published on 10/12/13 at 09:02
No shit. That is all and / or uses radio my grandmother to listen to music at home.

... then I can not talk about hifi. Especially if we take into account investment and inside. But when she uses it outdoors for family gatherings, I find the sound downright pretty. Even outside, there's the rind.

However, I have to remember it vibrates too much to read cd's high volume preserving them. It is rather a bouffeuse that side.

Speaking of fluff, it also eats batteries like a blemish if you push it would not be just a little.

There is also a feature I would like to mention. But this radio / cassette / cd is very old. And holding up well for ages. In short, well built and durable, while sounding decent. Everything that I love.