Mellowmuse ATA Updated To v1.2e
Auto Time Adjuster, which is RTAS only, has just been updated to v1.2e.
Auto Time Adjuster (ATA) is an RTAS plug-in for Pro Tools LE/M-Powered, designed to ease your workflow when using plug-ins that generate significant latency.
The company had this to say:
"Currently to compensate for plug-in latency you have to either move individual audio tracks backwards/forwards, or use the included Time Adjuster plug-in to fix the delay of each track in turn. One plug-in change can mean a lot of tweaks every time you change a plug-in in a large project."
New Features in v1.2e include:
- "P" key command, when Master ATA is the foreground plug-in, will ping all tracks.
- "P" key command, when any other ATA is the foreground plug-in, will ping just that one track.
- Manual values can be entered directly into the latency field of individual ATAs.
- Individual ATAs can be locked by clicking on the padlock, they will then keep their current value regardless of changes to proceeding plug-ins or pinging.
- A total value in the Master ATA indicates the total delay that all tracks are offset by, this can be used to sync Video manually to ATA or when importing bounced tracks (shift imported audio early by this amount).
Viewers of this article also read...
- 4Front Piano & Bass Plug-ins Updated 4Front Technologies has released version 1.1 updates for the freebie 4Front Piano and 4Front Bass plug-ins for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Mellowmuse Plug-Ins For Windows Mellowmuse has announced that all its plug-ins are now available for both Mac OS X and Windows in VST, RTAS and AU plug-in formats, with the exception of Auto Time Adjuster.
- JBridge Updated To v0.88 JBridge has once again been updated, this time to v0.88.