Overloud TH1 Updated To v1.1.1
Overloud has updated TH1 to v1.1.1.
- FIX: Installers on Mac now always work properly.
- FIX: Leds on amplifiers sometimes were not working properly.
- FIX: Tremolo Intensity range is now correctly displayed (0 to 10).
- FIX: fixed a bug leading to random crashes when closing a dialogue window.
- FIX: fixed a bug that lead to a 'static' (stuttering due to continuous retriggering) LFO behavior when some hosts were not in play.
- FIX: both Internal and Variation BPM can be dragged to Smarts and 'tappable' both from the GUI and via MIDI.
- FIX: now Spatial and Comb Delay are correctly recalled.
- FIX: when saving a MIDI Binding, the saved preset is automatically selected in the preset display.
- FIX: fixed a small bug in diode-based pedals (Tube Nine, Diode 250, etc.).
- ENH: Module presets are now organized and browsed for in an alphabetic order.
- ENH: optimizations in the Variation loading processes which should lead to a faster loading of the GUI when switching presets; the audio engine switching is seamless as before.
- ENH: added a preference to limit editing (dragging and loading modules and double click to bypass...) in the Overview.
- ENH: added a dialogue in the Browser when trying to overwrite a Variation, Sound or Bank. These operations when done in the Browser are always destructive.
- ENH: added a preference to deactivate the above-mentioned Browser window dialogues.
- ENH: Added credits for Recabinet and Wild Hades (Impulse Responses).
- ENH: in Smart Connections window, when in Step mode, 'apply to all' arrows were added to ease the job.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mellowmuse ATA Updated To v1.2e Auto Time Adjuster, which is RTAS only, has just been updated to v1.2e.
- 4Front Piano & Bass Plug-ins Updated 4Front Technologies has released version 1.1 updates for the freebie 4Front Piano and 4Front Bass plug-ins for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Mellowmuse Plug-Ins For Windows Mellowmuse has announced that all its plug-ins are now available for both Mac OS X and Windows in VST, RTAS and AU plug-in formats, with the exception of Auto Time Adjuster.