Overloud TH1 Updated To v1.1.1
Overloud has updated TH1 to v1.1.1.
- FIX: Installers on Mac now always work properly.
- FIX: Leds on amplifiers sometimes were not working properly.
- FIX: Tremolo Intensity range is now correctly displayed (0 to 10).
- FIX: fixed a bug leading to random crashes when closing a dialogue window.
- FIX: fixed a bug that lead to a 'static' (stuttering due to continuous retriggering) LFO behavior when some hosts were not in play.
- FIX: both Internal and Variation BPM can be dragged to Smarts and 'tappable' both from the GUI and via MIDI.
- FIX: now Spatial and Comb Delay are correctly recalled.
- FIX: when saving a MIDI Binding, the saved preset is automatically selected in the preset display.
- FIX: fixed a small bug in diode-based pedals (Tube Nine, Diode 250, etc.).
- ENH: Module presets are now organized and browsed for in an alphabetic order.
- ENH: optimizations in the Variation loading processes which should lead to a faster loading of the GUI when switching presets; the audio engine switching is seamless as before.
- ENH: added a preference to limit editing (dragging and loading modules and double click to bypass...) in the Overview.
- ENH: added a dialogue in the Browser when trying to overwrite a Variation, Sound or Bank. These operations when done in the Browser are always destructive.
- ENH: added a preference to deactivate the above-mentioned Browser window dialogues.
- ENH: Added credits for Recabinet and Wild Hades (Impulse Responses).
- ENH: in Smart Connections window, when in Step mode, 'apply to all' arrows were added to ease the job.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.