[NAMM] TC Electronic free TonePrint Editor
TC Electronic announces the TonePrint Editor, a free software that let guitarists and bassists to craft their own version of a TonePrint effect.
The Toneprint Editor allows guitarists to build their own custom version of a Toneprint editor from the ground up, from sounds to the range of knobs and everything in between. With a slider-based UI, realtime changes and storing of sounds allow guitarists and bassists alike to craft the sounds they want.
TonePrint Editor Main Features
• Build Custom Versions of Renowned TC Effects from Scratch
• Complete Control over All Effect Parameters and Effect Behavior
• Customizable Knob Functions and Knob Range
• Slider-based Interface
• Live Auditioning of Sounds
• Available for PC and Mac
The TonePrint Editor will be available during Q1. More info on www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-editor/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] IK Multimedia new products The Audiofanzine team did not miss the pre-press day at NAMM and met the IK Multimedia team for a presentation of their new gear.
- [NAMM] Alesis introduces the Q88 NAMM 2013 visitors will have the opportunity to discover tomorrow the new 88 semi-weighted Q88 USB MIDI Keyboard.
- [NAMM] Arturia MiniLab controller French manufacturer Arturia introduces at NAMM 2013 the new MiniLab MIDI USB controller.