MusicDevelopments releases RapidComposer v2.0
MusicDevelopments has announced a major update of RapidComposer, the rapid music prototyping software designed for composers.
- Rewritten user interface with better usability on small resolutions
- Chords and progressions can be based on scale degrees, several chord notations offered
- Cut/copy/paste works for phrases
- Simpler structure editor
- MIDI drag and drop tracks or composition to DAWs
- Improved Idea Tool: generate a new composition for a single keypress
- New recovery feature will recover your composition if the program or a plug-in crashes
During the promotion RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE are available at a discounted price (USD 224/USD 89) until the end of March.
For more information please visit www.musicdevelopments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday's Freeware: PanCake 2 PanCake, Cableguys plug-in designed for creating panning modulation, is now available in version 2.
- Beatmaker v2.4.3 compatible with Audiobus Intua has just updated the iOS Beatmaker audio sequencer to version 2.4.3 in order to add compatibility with Audiobus.
- Limited Edition Steinberg CMC Six Pack Steinberg gathered together their six CMC USB controllers for Cubase in a limited edition pack sold 50% cheaper than the 6 CMC sold separately.