Sinevibes has released its Dynamo gate sequencer AudioUnit plugin.
The sequencer is designed to offer up to 32 steps each with individual level and envelope shape, allowing you to construct "modulation patterns of any complexity," according to Sinevibes.
Dynamo is designed as a tool for adding "lively motion to just about any type of sound," in Sinevibes' own words.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable swing and speed.
- Envelope matrix with 6 shapes, adjustable time and smoothness.
- User interface with parameter automation.
- Collection of template patches.
More details are available from Sinevibes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VTX VSTron VTX has announced the release of VSTron, a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows designed to create special FX sounds.
- Native Instruments Maschine 1.6 Beta The public beta test for the upcoming Maschine 1.6 update has started.
- Lick Library: Learn to Play Fleetwood Mac Lick Library releases Learn to Play Fleetwood Mac, in a double DVD set with five Fleetwood Mac tracks covering the Lindsey Buckingham era explained by tutor Mike Casswell.