Danelectro DC-12
Danelectro DC-12
Sgt.Pepper's Sgt.Pepper's
Published on 11/29/08 at 15:22
20 frets, more than enough with a 12-string!
Strings an octave lower through the handle.
Entirely passive: volume, tone and 3-position switch.
Rosewood fingerboard, but the handle?

Very good race, nice not too wide (I think I measured 45 mm), a pleasure.
Access to acute very easy.
Intuitive interface (well, there's no settings either 15000)
This gives excellent sound very easily.
A dream to play, low action, good touch.

Wow! The sound! A fucking sound!
By adjusting well, it's Beatles / Byrds! (Rickenbacker, but it's not the fact 5X cheaper!)
I play with a Fender Frontman 25R, and also with a 2-watt Marshall mimi and even that, it sounds terrible.
The lens to the acoustic type Byrdsien Eagles, huge possibilities.

I love that sound!

I've had two weeks.
I got into the music store where they had just delivered a dozen Danelectro ordered a year ago.
Among them, a twelve string! The only model 12-string electric guitar to less than € 500. The DC-12 reissue. I dreamed about it for months.
I tried saying WOW! And then I come away with! Madness! After 10 minutes test.

A model unique. There are only 3 in stock for the Benelux!
Even the seller wanted! He offered to buy it back.
No, no, no, she will live with me!

If you find one, go for it!