Hagstrom F20T
Hagstrom F20T

Other Shape Guitar from Hagstrom belonging to the F series.

Coolbap Coolbap
Publié le 02/13/09 à 07:27
See other posts = D!
Note: Mechanical that have a nice design, the handle (in my F-20T white) is painted white on the back and the button is darkened, the trmolo holding up, does well on the ropes pulling levs if one takes the trouble to add two springs to comb trmolo (15 on average if done in store).

Plutt good finish =)

The body shape is made to fit perfectly on the thigh and not Dchira torso, it has the weight of a Stratocaster Made In Mexico (I have no other points of repres ground = D!), the handle is not exceptionally pleasant but we made it very quickly.

I play all types of rock (Metal, Punk, Alternative Rock, Progressive, Hard Rock ... etc.).
It was a clear as it should with any of the two microphones, which also are too similar, I think qu'Hagstrom could give us something else to neck pickup.
I play a Fender Frontman Reverb Amp 38 Watts in an apartment, and a pedal Monarch MMM-22 Metal Master (No idea of ​​what it costs compared to other pedals besides> _> ')
With saturation can really have all kinds of sounds ^ o ^! I think I can reproduce any group, do not forget that the pedal is very important for those who play rock and metal, with only the knobs HI (High), Low (Graves ) and Distortion, was one impressive varit overdrive, the really very aggressive, carrment of "heavy", if you're not happy with and has really wanted to make a decent overdrive Korn and well whatever else to trigger the gain of the amplifier at the same time XD! In short, I assure you that you can get all kinds of sounds with my gear and simple "Treble, Mid, Bass, Country, NuMetal, Metalcore, Progressive Rock, J-Rock, Visual Kei, m me Blues, you name it, believing that it does not dpend guitar.

I have since September 2008.

Look for the white version
Versatility
Tremolo
The vague feeling "vintage" look of
The lack of difference between the two microphones

Com I had tried the guitar and the Fender Telecaster made in mexico.
I bought on the internet without trying it in stores before but after you read very many reviews and watch hundreds of other guitars.
I'm not really in a position to judge the report qualitprix, he seems really very good, and then this guitar can please everyone, she is easily "customizable" in addition to good sound.

For the budget I had the era, certainly I would do, in fact it suits me perfectly I did that change a few pieces in black to give it a modern look carrment and may be changing the bridge pickup in Humbucker from Hell and the neck pickup Dimarzio D-Activator X Dimarzio, it would easily APRS a guitar from 1000 to about 500 NWPD including purchasing, account the changes I make when I have a better standard costing about 250 or the equivalent of the price ...

May be adding a Floyd Rose type bridge if the black level of my game evolves radically?

You understand me, if you have a budget that suits you and it's beginning or deuxime your guitar, it will fill you.