Hohner Revelation RTX
Hohner Revelation RTX
Little_Paco Little_Paco
Publié le 01/26/09 à 05:57
The fuitare was manufactured in a country that no longer exists today: The tchquoslovaquie, she has 24 cells, a single in the neck position and a double bridge. Vibrato is the type with a system that wilkinson bizaroide small cylinders which had caught the rope force in the vibrato, but everything can be done to install the standard string fawn.
The rglages permettazient have a pallette of sound, sound a little folk, for example, but it was not always obvious use. Was a volume, a tone with a push Pushp, and a tone and normal Gnrale. The tonality of the medium is only activated if you press it, and allowed to have some sort of outline. The system is very original, there is a small box with a reel but I do not know more.
The handle is very late, the key rather flat, it is comfortable thumb position drrire.

I note carctristiques not a guitar, everyone is able to judge if this is what he likes or not.

The handle is pleasant, with highs rather CASC PPRE, the guitar is trslgre. Because of its fineness it is well suited to handle people who have small hands. The child for example. Guitazre is the balance, it is more trslgre.

To get a good sound is not always easy with this bizarre potentiomtre in shade. Cons by the selector 3 position is practice, not s'emmenche Dabner things complicated configuration of microphone is ultimately simple and effective.

The guitar sounds very empty, because there's a big pool under the micro plate. But it lacks very badly sustain.

APRS that the system of tonality RTXvb5212 supra super gizmo has stop working I rewired the more standard gear fawn.
one Volume, Tone A normal push push (carrment operate faster than a push-pull) is the pseudo double splitter. The guitar has gained in rapidity of action that it has lost in unnecessary versatility mga my taste.

In fact its not really clear is transcending my taste, finally saying that the simple and very very far from the neck pickup's sound strat, who has a sound that I love. It's less dug fewer low. It is not clear dsagreable and well in groups but it is not what I was looking for the era.
There's a very usable for its intermdiare funk, fairly effective, although it lacks a little something.
The double: good clean sound I do not like any double fawn. on the other hand in distortion, it is quite effective, caa a good ball, and it's pretty aggrssif own. As a bonus it is easy enough to bring out the harmonics of the microwave.

I've had Holala, 15 years ...
I like the shape of the guitar, his own double in a little distortion with harmonic wheelbarrow, the box which was a gift, and handle very pleasing, the lgeret of gear.
I do not like the color, the sound of simple clear that lack of character, lack of sustain.

I tried a lot of scrapes before, that ca me caractristique seduced by her, a simple config, which can provide good sound likeable.
Then the ratio quality price, well the era it was not bad, there was good caractristiques, after 15 years, not the guitar very very well matured, the neck is a just a little twist, the frets have worn fairly quickly, the electronic system, has not kept the shocks.

Avc the exprience I would do no such choice, because today Dj for the same price we find most interesting instruments.
Now I have the guitar I keep it (I do not see much use for resale 100E), I play very often with most, but every time I rediscover the pleasure, the handle is quite nice the sounds are original, and works well in double distortion. In short it is a guitar not bad, just particulire. His only real default when same being the lack of sustain.