Hohner Revelation RTX
Hohner Revelation RTX
Ts-7389 Ts-7389
Publié le 06/29/07 à 07:46
So for technical references, please see the notice above:

-If not, well, for my part, handle 24 cases.
Micros-ATX brand (made England) [unknown what]
as shown in the photo, a single and two single-mounted double.
-Bolt and Model 621 series limited.
Vibrato-Wilkinson

Channel pleasant to me equivalent to a handle called "highway", very fine.
-Access to treble is very easy, as seen in the photo, the box is the 24th to the beginning of the body.
-The shape is very nice, light body and thin, which does not interfere with sitting or standing.
-To the sound, it can remain correct in the first approach, where my 9 / 10 because of her.

So, in terms of my style of music (progressive rock) from Dream Theater, Joe Satriani and everything revolves around the guitar solo, I chose to change my pickups for the DIMARZIO.
Configuration HH: (Tone Zone and The Breed) everybody know.
-I play on home-made amplifiers (in solid-state and all-tube).
-Sounds with these pickups are hot, and very expressive. Its metal-oriented, with good distortion, and what to play in D and harmonics are excellent.
In his clear, they hold the road well.
-As for the violin, the sustain of the guitar is very very low.
No doubt the quality of the wood, or weight (too) light.
Since the change of micro, lack of natural sustain, in the original config, I give a rating of 5 / 10 to the scraper.

-I bought used for 1500 F 6 years ago. And I use it for 6 years.
-What I like most is the smoothness of the handle, and access to acute hyper self. The shape I like a lot and very light weight.
-I have not tried other models before buying, because I began to scratch, and it happened on a whim.
-The price / quality ratio is still good for a low-end guitar.
-With experience, I will not repeat this choice, except that I keep this form and ergonomics that make the same scratch (shape and smoothness) by a luthier, with much better wood, neck- , a Floyd Rose vibrato, scaloppé a handle and a custom painting.