[NAMM] M-Tone Launches at NAMM
M-tone Guitars will be launching at the NAMM Show.
Slipstream - Mahogany body. Two P-90 pickups.
Owner/builder Matt Proctor will be introducing the three electric guitar models, the Slipstream, the Dynamo and the Stackpole. M-tones are designed to have "super long sustain and are very punchy and articulate with great note separation," the company says.
Dynamo - Alder or mahogany body. Two pickups: Humbuckers, P-90s or single + hum.
Matt designs and hand builds a limited number of electric guitars each year in his Portland, Oregon workshop.
Stackpole - Alder body. Three single coil pickups.
Features of M-tone Guitars
• No two guitars are exactly alike: built by hand from lumber selection to ﬁnal setup
• Every neck is hand carved
• Balanced body shapes with compound curve cutaways
• Water-based lacquer
• 16-gauge steel pickguards individually surfaced to complement the ﬁnish of each guitar
• Strategically laid out aluminum position markers
• Jackbite shape designed to shelter the input jack and work with straight or angled plugs
• Wood, steel, brass and bone components, but no plastic
Pricing and Ordering:
M-tone's start at $2,500 with $100 up charge. Each guitar comes standard with hard case or Mono Case gig bag.
For more information: m-tone.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Godlyke IsoPump & Ground Hound Godlyke introduces two new accessories, the IsoPump and the Ground Hound.
- [NAMM] Dean Markley Love Potion #9 Dean Markley announced the reintroduction of their original guitar care polish, Love Potion #9.
- [NAMM] Fret King Black Label Series Fret King will officially launch its Black Label Series next Thursday at the 2012 NAMM Show 2012.