Parker Guitars Fly Classic
Parker Guitars Fly Classic

Other Shape Guitar from Parker Guitars .

tono tono
Publié le 06/13/03 à 04:50
Amricaine guitar, 24 frets indestructible stainless steel, 2 doubles + DiMarzio custom pizos, VIBRATO Parker, gnral Volume, Volume, Tone magntiques, Volume, Tone pizos, electronic active selector 3 magntiques positions (bridge, 2split, handle) and 3 positions pizos (mag, blend, piezo). Output Stereo switchable.
Ultra lgre, basswood, covered with composite matrial (carbon, fiberglass, epoxy)

Handle end and flat with radius compensation, the ACCS Acute perfect until the 24me box (no heels ...). A vritable highway ... Rglage millimtre in which never bougjamais RULES since its purchase in 97) Perfect ergonomics, light weight, small comfort optimal.Une Reserved for those who play guitar at the knees: Given the light weight of the machine, has not be empty handle in this position.
I suggest to the marathon scne, no tired with these guitars, either back or fingers.

It's a versatile guitar has all the sounds incroyable.On door main.Le micro serious is round and bluesy, the position is hyper intermdiaire crystal, and the bridge pickup is versatile prcis .
The pizos still tend the sonic palette. On scne in a system that rack (Triaxis, TC GForce, Poweramp Marshall, Boogie EV speakers), I have all the sounds at hand, Jazz, Funk, Reggae, Rock, Metal, Country, Mock electro ... The sounds are generally bright, slamming, and trs prcis ... she does not forgive the mistakes of touch. He may be accused of lacking a lightweight round, especially on the micro acute, more like a strat boost that a Paul.En The direct on a console, even without DI, it works miracles for a clean sound purity incroyable.En Studio, a couple pramp modlisation POD type, the weapon c'estr absolue.Je have uses in all styles (from dance music to death metal ...), we can always find the grain for research.

I bought it in 1997, it has replaced a Lag Rockline customizes, and it became my main guitar (over 1500 gigs ... + studio, + the RPTES .. ..!!!!). Before that I had (and always) lots of diffrent guitars (Start, Lag custom, custom Ibanez RG, Steinberger, BCRich, 335, Les Paul, Roland G808. ..) and it has truly become the N1 ... This is really an instrument part, we love it or dtest, but do not let this guitar indiffrent.Le price Reserved the pros, or amateurs fortune, but they really are exceptional instruments.