< Tous les avis Parker Guitars Fly Classic

Other Shape Guitar from Parker Guitars

MGR/ParkerFlyFan MGR/ParkerFlyFan

« Parker Fly Classic »

Published on 02/11/02 at 15:00
I saved my money for a while and bought the Fly Classic for $2069 from Musicians Friend. Best thing I've ever bought, and it even came with a knarly case!

I've been searching for the "perfect guitar" for quite a while, but when I went into a store and saw the Fly Classic, it was love at first sight. I thought it was a little out of my price range, but I thought "what the hell... I'll give it a try." The next thing was pure poetry... The moment I took it off the wall I was dumbfounded at how light it was and it seemed to fit perfectly around me. I pluged it in and played for I don't know how long.. I was lost in the way it took what ever you were playing and did its tonal magic, turning it into a masterpiece. I noticed after at least a half hour that I had a bit of a crowd. About 3 months of slaving away at work I ordered my Transparent Cherry Fly Classic. I've had it for a while, and I still sleep with it right next to my bed.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about the Fly Classic is that I can't bring it to work with me. It, in my eyes, is the perfect guitar. Its a little pricy, but play it once and you will see that it is well worth every penny and then some.

Everything is put together like a work of art. The whole guitar is masterfully crafted with absolutly every single detail carefully kept into consideration.

I am completely in love with my Fly Classic. I have my whole computer set up with pictures and sounds that came from the beautiful guitar. My friends think I'm obsessed because I just go on drives and let the guitar ride shotgun, because I never know when I'll want to play again. Easily my favorite thing in the world. Thank you Mr. Parker. I owe you big time.