PRS SE Santana - Black
PRS SE Santana - Black

SE Santana - Black, Other Shape Guitar from PRS in the SE Signature series.

zorglub28 12/20/2004

PRS SE Santana - Black : zorglub28's user review

• Partager
It says in the notice dja Previous, I do not see what I could add.

Oh yes, the cover is supplied with!

The handle is a little big. I felt ca APRS have played on my Chevy, I felt like taking a pickaxe handle, but c'tait APRS have played on another skyscraper.

Pretty easy to use, one volume knob, 1 Tone 1 3 position selector, there's more complicated as use. Apart from the selector knob up derrire Tone can be a bit far.

A good place for lgret and natural position taken by the guitar, well balance.

Uh .... I would say the bof. The micro acute lack of personality and bright and then also winning, I'll also change it. The microphone must be serious trs well for clean sounds, I used only for ca elsewhere.
A bad point for the micro acute, not happy

EDIT 20/12/2004:

Since I have a Bill Lawrence L500 mountain top and I have my paufin rglages, it's going much better! I ride a 7 note because I'm in a good mood and what not sound so bad.

I do not think I would do this choice, for her, otherwise I like the color and shape. In addition to mine the volume knob a squeaky, guitar control by PRS?? I have a doubt ...., surtoutq hether a continuous crack APRS change, finally, the sav that merdouille. I'm on the wrong tomb SERIES of knobs.

For the next three times I would take my time to choose!

EDIT 20/12/2004:

In fact it is not bad, but thinking has to change the micro acute if you want to do more than rock!

I think I love him well in the end ... I would put samples of my stuff the day I realized how Tracktion!

Against it by a hair remains CHRE ...