Trackbits, an online project manager
Australian start-up Audeezy developed an online solution that allows bands and professional studios to manage their music projects.
Thanks to Trackbits, you can follow your music projects in details from any web browser, wether you’re working on demos, recording sessions, you can even track financial prospects. Trackbits features multiple tools, you can also add notes, contracts, video and audio files.
All the Trackbits projects are stored to the Cloud, so you can manage them on any computer, smartphone or tablet and share them with collaborators with different user powers: read, comment, add data, etc.
Trackbits is designed for everyone, with different solutions available:
- Assistant edition with 500 MB of storage for up to 10 projects ; free with ads
- Producer edition with 10 GB of storage for up to 50 projects, with project modular layout, collaboration, multiple templates and wizard and a customized profile URL ; $119 per year
- Studio edition with 30 GB of storage for up to 200 projects with modular layout, collaboration, wizard & templates, prospects and custom URL ; $239 per year
- Production Company with 100 GB of storage, up to 1,000 projects and full tools ; $599 per year
Paid versions don’t include ads and you get a one-month free trial. Trackbits is currently in beta 1 and will be expanded in the future. Discover Trackbits at www.trackbits.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Grind Machine updated to v1.8 Audio Assault released v1.8 update for its Grind Machine guitar amp simulation plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Defective Records Cyclic v1.6 update Defective Records Software has updated its Cyclic step sequencer software to version 1.6 for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Rob Papen updates Predator-PL Rob Papen is still working on his Predator-PL virtual patch player and synth and releases today an update.