< Tous les avis PACE Anti-Piracy Inc. iLok Cloud

« Horrible company, horrible products, appalling customer experience »

Published on 12/28/22 at 04:41
Value For Money : Poor
Audience: Beginners
After using this software, and having bought an iLok to license the products I create, the licensing tools command line executable deleted an entire folder on my computer for having only directed the command to a folder, not a file :facepalm:
I lost everything there, irreversibly, not even using hard drive salvaging software was I able to recover my deleted information.
I reached out to the company and their response couldn't possibly be more disregarding and immediately absolved themselves of any responsibility for what happened.
It's an atrocious company that, in my opinion, are absolutely destroying the market I work in, by buying up companies, providing god-awful software, abusing their customer base, while not even providing the bare minimum of support and covering their destruction path with iron-clad NDAs you have to sign to be their customer.
If you don't absolutely need to use it, just don't, and steer clear of this train-wreck of a company.