Fender Cyber Deluxe
Fender Cyber Deluxe

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Fender belonging to the Cyber series.

Jacquou Jacquou
Publié le 07/04/04 à 04:37
Value For Money : Poor
Modeling Amp
65 W
Side conection, it is well equipped, I'm not going to go into detail but everything is there.
Side look, it remains in the Fender tradition, thus far it is noticeable, which is not bad because it prevents the public warned to rush on stage to take the references of stuff!.

The settings are simple to use, in terms of modeling settings, a little peek into the doc and we V'la !!!!!!!!!!!!, hop parties in the world of zic! .

The simulation can quickly get the sound that corresponds, in the case of recovery just know which amp was playing the guitar, I find these highly realistic simulations.

The manual is well done, except the side at noon that my taste is not well explained (especially for novices like bibi !!!!)

My music style is blues rock, but sometimes I lose myself in the world of hardcore.

I play on Fender (Telecaster, Stratocaster) and LINE 6 (Variax 700)

His side, I'm still not back, I who had played only on tube amps, and although I must admit that we quickly found his bearings, clean sounds are nice, sounds very nice crunch, and saturated fat that kills it is also simply good tweak the settings and push the bass.
on the other hand I found the factory sounds unworkable (too many effects).

I really have no complaints about sonoritées because for me they are of impeccable quality, it is true that I have a soft spot for the crunch but its just my style of play

I own this amp for a month.
It is very versatile but retains a personality Fender, which is a plus compared to its concurence.
I tried a lot of amps in the 65 W class and there's no photo, it stands out against Marshall - Flextone 3 - VOX and other modeling amps.
Attention as prices quoted by store the other you can have more than 400 e variance for info it is easy to find, I bought a small shop in Aix en Provence.
When I understood the management of the South, and I can load sounds into my computer via the beast I'm on top!
A small criticism on Cyber ​​MIDI Foot control is expensive (450 E) and in addition was not found.
I am fully satisfied and I recommend this choice.
That the "purists" try before criticizing modeling !!!!!!!