Fender Super Champ XD
Fender Super Champ XD

Modelling Combo Guitar Amp from Fender .

amp1 amp1
Publié le 03/03/10 à 08:01
said

said

Great, but missing something good.
YES ........ I thought, well, almost alone.
We must change the HP.
I chose a Celestion Greenback in 10 ". .... And yeah ... the class of nothing but the ref gives you chills HP (VOX AC15 qd meme).
Unfortunately we were not able to put a 12 ".
Tan worse you put 10 ".
And there, I can honestly say that yes, it is + super fabulous but finally my amp.
Everything is relative, I am not talking to you, rich guitar player who swears by the Amp which costs an eye and all ways will never be satisfied and criticizing people like me.
I therefore appeal to you which guitarist for a budget of 400 € (Amp + Hp) is the end of the world qd is a family and want to + an amp that does not break legs in the vicinity.
I love Track 1 (Track clear)
At a relatively low sound creamy I wish that brings out the sound of my F., in addition to the amp meets my mics donf F.
Although the low fender are absent with the HP home and there are finally appeared as happy.
You add qq well chosen Behringer pedal (Blues overdrive, UM300 ..) and is the top.
I like to purists cringe, I said Behringer ................
Let's stop saying that Behringer is fragile ........ These are big strong plasticky casing containing techno equivalentent their concurrent.
That's how to do business.
Incidentally, thank you for this fabulous vendor / patron at BCORDE, quoid he knows he speaks, and at unbelievable tricks to improve the sound of the amp.

If you have the budget and a screwdriver is the business of the century.