[NAMM] Kemper Profiler software v2.3 & RigManager
Kemper is showcasing its Profiler software version 2.3 and RigManager at NAMM 2014.
Kemper Amps presents just in time for NAMM 2014 a new version of the Profiler software (v2.3) with new features that, according to the manufacturer, extend significantly the Profiler’s tonal and sonic capabilities for guitar and bass players. New features include:
- Parallel Path for Bass Processing provides a parallel feed, bypassing the Stack section and all effects, to be mixed with the distorted or otherwise processed signal to maintain the bass frequencies and the original dynamics.
- Analog Octaver adds two lower octaves (-1 and -2) to the original signal. This feature is suitable for single notes only as intervals or chords might create unstable results.
- Beat Scanner is an alternative to using the TAP tempo. The Beat Scanner algorithm listens to the rhythm of the guitar and detects the accurate tempo in a few seconds.
- Headphone Space adds a small room simulation to the master signal.
- Pedal Vinyl Stop is a variation of the already available Pedal Pitch effect that turns the pitch of the instrument down to exactly zero by swelling up the pitch pedal, as if you were stopping a vinyl record with your hand.
- Reamping is now made more straightforward and easy with matched impedance and signal levels using either the analog or digital SPDIF connections.
Version 2.3 of the Profiler Software will be available for free to registered users of the Kemper Profiler during the first quarter of 2014.
Together with the Profile update, Kemper has introduced RigManager, a one-stop solution that allows you to preview, tag and manage Kemper Profiler rigs. It also seamlessly integrates with RigExchange, a cloud storage where Kemper Profiler users can store rigs and share them with the community.
A Windows-only RigManager version will be available for free in Q1/2014. A Mac version will be released later in the year.
For further Information, visit www.kemper-amps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Boss DS-1X and OD-1X Hear the new Boss OD-1X and DS-1X overdrive and distortion pedals in this special presentation shot at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Blackstar HT Club 40 Vintage Pro Blackstar Amplification has introduced at NAMM 2014 a Vintage Pro limited edition of the HT Club 40 guitar combo.
- [NAMM] Fishman Fluence pickup series for guitar The new Fishman Fluence pickups debuted at NAMM 2014 feature two distinct sounds on-board.