XT Software energyXT 2.6 Beta
XT Software has released a new beta of version 2.6 of energyXT for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Fixed drag & drop indicator on drum track panel.
- Added option to invert mouse zoom.
- Tempo track.
- Fixed a bug with some plugins and render using different sample on export and audio playback.
- Added speed button for zoom selection in sequencer.
- Split at cursor (Ctrl + K) now also works on events in-track and in the part editor.
- MIDI thru button on drum track was missing (when in Manual MIDI thru mode), now fixed.
- Arpeggiator gate and shuffle was not updated in GUI when changed by CC, now fixed.
- Recording automation from VST GUI now works with multiple tracks routed to the same VST.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?