PreSonus Audio Electronics is pleased to announce the Monitor Station desktop studio control center will be shipping this month.
Based on the Central Station, the Monitor Station provides talkback, speaker switching, input source switching and four headphone amplifiers delivering everything you need to control your recording environment.
Key features :
- Main Speaker Volume control
- 3 stereo inputs (two balanced TRS, one RCA Aux/Phono)
- 3 sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs, each with level adjustment
- Talkback microphone with volume control to feed headphone and Cue output
- XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone
- Dual 8-segment LED for metering
- 4 headphone amplifiers with separate volume control and input selection
- Main and Cue stereo output have independent input source selection
- Dim with variable level adjustment
- Aux and Phono level adjustment
- Mute and Mono
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.