[NAMM] Monitor Station is shipping
PreSonus Audio Electronics is pleased to announce the Monitor Station desktop studio control center will be shipping this month.
Based on the Central Station, the Monitor Station provides talkback, speaker switching, input source switching and four headphone amplifiers delivering everything you need to control your recording environment.
Key features :
- Main Speaker Volume control
- 3 stereo inputs (two balanced TRS, one RCA Aux/Phono)
- 3 sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs, each with level adjustment
- Talkback microphone with volume control to feed headphone and Cue output
- XLR input for external dynamic talkback microphone
- Dual 8-segment LED for metering
- 4 headphone amplifiers with separate volume control and input selection
- Main and Cue stereo output have independent input source selection
- Dim with variable level adjustment
- Aux and Phono level adjustment
- Mute and Mono
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Allen & Heath ZED 24 Allen & Heath will unveil the ZED 24, the latest addition to their ZED range of small USB-equipped mixers, at the 2008 edtion of the Winter NAMM show.
- [NAMM] Soundcraft GB2R 12.2 & 16 Soundcraft expands their popular GB series with the GB2R, a 19 inch rack-mountable mixer avaible either in 16 mono inputs or 12 mono inputs variants.