Tascam US-2400
Yod Paradise Yod Paradise
Published on 09/27/13 at 05:26
This is the first and only control surface that I used.
This led me to buy it, it is the ratio of the number of tracks / price. This was the area with the cost of the least expensive on the market track. Therefore, despite the mixed reviews I've read, I bought it. I was wrong.
I operated on Cubase. It makes the job a whole but has two problems.
One that I could see coming: there is no display of the names of tracks on the surface. So, we have to always look up to the screen to be sure to get it right.
Second, the channel configuration of the surface is quite complex and damn bad.
Finally, the faders make noise when they move (that's three, say two and a half since the latter problem is minor enough for me).
Once it works, the diodes are pretty nice when the light is turned off the home studio.