TC Electronic The Dreamscape
John Petrucci has joined forces with TC to introduce The Dreamscape.
John Petrucci was one of the first artists to join TC’s TonePrint concept. In total, John created 5 personal TonePrints in early 2011 – two for Corona Chorus, two for Shaker Vibrato and one for the Vortex Flanger. John agreed to develop a signature pedal together with TC – one that was based on his own TonePrints. And so The Dreamscape was created.
John wanted to gather all of his TonePrints into a single pedal even though his original TonePrints are for three different pedals in the series. John created a new TonePrint for Vortex Flanger taking the total amount of custom tones up to six – 2 x chorus, 2 x flanger and 2 x Vibrato.
The Dreamscape has four knobs: Speed, Depth, FX Level and one that chooses between the six integrated signature tones and one additional TonePrint. Further, the pedal has a three-way switch for toggling between Bright, Normal and Dark, which is an overall tonal shaping feature chosen by Petrucci. Finally, The Dreamscape also contains all of the features included in other TonePrint pedals such as true bypass and one-screw-battery-access.
- Six Signature Tones Tailored by John Petrucci
- One New Flanger TonePrint
- Three Mind-blowing Modulation Effects in One Pedal: Chorus, Flanger and Vibrato
- Corona Chorus TonePrints Are Available as The Dreamscape TonePrints
Pricing & Availability:
The Dreamscape is available for $249
For more information: tcelectronic.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- B.C. Rich Bich 10 Supreme B.C. Rich Custom Shop has re-introduced the Bich 10 Supreme with mahogany body and neck-though construction, with a 24-fret two-octave neck.
- [NAMM] SG Diablo Tremolo Gibson has released a new American-made model: the SG Diablo Tremolo.
- Lotus Pedal Designs Desire Boost Lotus Pedal Designs introduces the Desire Boost.