DigiTech Studio S100
DigiTech Studio S100

Multi-Effects Processor from DigiTech belonging to the Studio series.

seb29silver seb29silver

«  not bad for an entry level »

Publié le 07/07/10 à 01:46
This is a rackmount model (it is 1 unit), there is most commonly used effects, the reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, chorus, pitch (quite simply amazing to have a voice or ant king kong) vocoder (pretty basic), compressor, gate. I think it is digital, I've only used audio effects in the voices on stage

extremely simple to use, no need PC editor, the manual is very well done, there are 100 factory presets can be edited easily, a treat because you get what you want in 1 minute. key bypass me good service rendered on stage, I could cut my belongings and leave just the reverb of the table, handy for some songs

effects very realistic (enough for me anyway), I use it for vocals, but it works well with a synth too, especially when you put a sound completely banal and strings that you add the phaser, it transforms its (and your eyes on your machines ...)

I use it for 11 years, I've never had any problems, it works very well, I tried the Alesis MIDIVERB 4 before buying the digitech but the alesis is less easy to use, the effects less powerful. the enormous advantage of digitech for me, it's quality and unbeatable price, I recommend it gladly. if it fails, I'll buy this product because certainly for the moment I have not been limited in its use. excellent machine